Saturday 27 April 2013

Time outside (finally)

Since the weather has turned Spring like, we have been spending some much needed time in the garden. I've done a fair bit of weeding and the garden is starting to look a bit tidier. We had our first BBQ of the year earlier in the week and the tortoises are in heaven now that they have finally been allowed to venture outdoors.

No idea what this post will look like as this is my first blog post using my phone. If it all goes to plan, I will hopefully be able to blog a bit more frequently. :)



3 comments:

  1. I can see the tortoises smiling! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love tortoises, but think it's best not to have one with all our other pets. Glad you had some decent sunshine :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia, what has happened to the spring weather. It's been raining here? I've just called by to see what, if anything has happened to the Bloggy Blanket. Please email me or comment on my blog on any developments. Cheers.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete